We are open with golf restrictions (indicated below)
- Pre-Payment is required for all online tee times
- No Refunds on prepaid times. In the event that you need to cancel your reservation or inclement weather, we will issue a rain check to be used at a later date.
- There is a $1.99 per player booking fee. Booking fees are not eligible for a rain check
- Carts will be issued in order of their tee time and on available basis. Standard practice will be two players per cart. Players should wear masks on the cart if they do not live in the same household.
- Single golfers may book only with a twosome or threesome.
Elgin residents may call the golf shop for pricing. Prepayment is required at the time of reservation-no exceptions!
The Grumpy Goat Tavern is closed until further notice
Welcome to the Highlands of Elgin
The Highlands of Elgin has become a premier destination for thousands of golfers throughout the region. Nine new holes reclaim an old stone quarry, and take maximum advantage of the unique and dramatic landforms that were left behind, including a twelve acre quarry lake. Four holes hug the top of the bluff thirty to forty feet above the water providing golfers with incredible views and numerous shot options on each hole. The original nine holes flow over beautiful rolling terrain, creating a diverse collection of holes. The prairie style clubhouse features an expanded golf shop, locker rooms, event rooms and a full scale food and beverage operation. The facility also features a lighted practice facility offering bent grass tees, 20 hitting stations, short game area and a 9,000 sq. ft putting green.
875 Sports Way, Elgin, IL 60123 | 847-931-5950